It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mino is on the clock. BVB are on the same one
Not really. His release clause in Summer dictates what Dortmund can demand in fees - I’d imagine €85m-ish in January or €65m clause in summer.

Their fee is their fee. Fifa rules for Mino’s pocket make no difference to them.

Edit: My point was that if they won’t come to the table in January, it doesn’t matter what Mino can or can’t earn.

Not really. His release clause in Summer dictates what Dortmund can demand in fees - I’d imagine €85m-ish in January or €65m clause in summer.

Their fee is their fee. Fifa rules for Mino’s pocket make no difference to them.

Edit: My point was that if they won’t come to the table in January, it doesn’t matter what Mino can or can’t earn.
I understand your point but its the influence he has. If he feels dortmund have cost him personally a big pay day, i doubt he’ll be as positive about sending players their way in future

For what its worth, i dont think he moves until Summer. Just i see the points TH raises if that rule is real and imminent

It does, it means we can offer Haaland more in wages and signing fee (but so can rivals)

FIFA are close to introducing a rule which will cap agents commission at ten per cent of any transfer fee paid and three per cent of a player's wages for contract negotiations.

It has already passed through three stages of Fifa's approval Council and will be ratified in the coming months.

Agents will also be prohibited from working for two clubs on the same deal.

You can read more about it today in Mail On Sunday, if that's your thing.

Whilst all the above would be very welcome, it could be very important for us concerning Haaland.

Mino is on the clock and knows the player is truly his final big pay day, certainly if wanting to realise anywhere near the £41.89m he received from Juventus and United for Pogba in 2016.

We can use it to our advantage either way, if that means forcing the issue in January or being able to bring down the overall costs and ensuring Alf Snr gets wedged also.

Ake to Hammerz any legs TH?

FIFA are close to introducing a rule which will cap agents commission at ten per cent of any transfer fee paid and three per cent of a player's wages for contract negotiations.

It has already passed through three stages of Fifa's approval Council and will be ratified in the coming months.

Agents will also be prohibited from working for two clubs on the same deal.

You can read more about it today in Mail On Sunday, if that's your thing.

Whilst all the above would be very welcome, it could be very important for us concerning Haaland.

Mino is on the clock and knows the player is truly his final big pay day, certainly if wanting to realise anywhere near the £41.89m he received from Juventus and United for Pogba in 2016.

We can use it to our advantage either way, if that means forcing the issue in January or being able to bring down the overall costs and ensuring Alf Snr gets wedged also.

Interesting the January issue, BvBbuzz is a account that posts Dortmund news 2 days ago they posted saying one of the tier 1 journalists for Dortmund said that Dortmund have sped up negotiations with Adeyemi 's people. Even offering RB Salzburg a transfer fee. They have also promised him first team football, they want to sign him in January. He's a young striker

Interesting the January issue, BvBbuzz is a account that posts Dortmund news 2 days ago they posted saying one of the tier 1 journalists for Dortmund said that Dortmund have sped up negotiations with Adeyemi 's people. Even offering RB Salzburg a transfer fee. They have also promised him first team football, they want to sign him in January. He's a young striker
All aboard!!! Choo choo

It does, it means we can offer Haaland more in wages and signing fee (but so can rivals)

We surely need to move in January then? We still have the Kane money burning a hole in our pockets? If we were prepared to do £100m on Kane in the summer we could do the same amount but in euros? That way Dortmund get more fee and mino and Alf get paid?

A long shot, but have you heard anything about Julian Alvarez? 21yo Argentinian striker, we`ve been linked to him briefly, 20m release clause
ya just seen some of his play. his game very very similar to aguero. but he is not refined yet to play at the highest level yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.