It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I even get into whether I disagree or not are you therefore claiming Eric Garcia is one of the most exciting young players in Europe too?
Okey. How about that he has a better goal/min ratio than Vlahovic the last 18 months if you exclude penalties?

Torres has a better goal/min ratio than Vlahovic if you exclude penalties during the last 18 months. I think Vlahovic is slightly better, but its not a huge difference imo. Torres is obviously not comparible to Haaland, but neither is Vlahovic
Ridiculous comparison. Fiorentina have finished in the top half of Serie A once in the last 3 seasons whereas we average 2.5 goals a game in the same period.

The timing makes no sense. If his replacement isn’t available until the Summer then tell Barca to wait until then.

You don't think Kane is better than Torres?

That was not the queation, but no, I do not. Was, maybe. Right now if I had to choose one to bring on or start in our team, Inwould honestly choose Torres, in any given one off game. Add to that his longer term potential, and the fact that Kane is an extra 100m, and on much higher wages, no I don't think replacing torres with Kane would be an improvement at all.

Ridiculous comparison. Fiorentina have finished in the top half of Serie A once in the last 3 seasons whereas we average 2.5 goals a game in the same period.
Penalties don't count either sadly, I wonder why thats why our lads miss so many?

That why I said last 18 monts, not the last 3 seasons. He is also the focus point of their attack and are playing in a worse league. Torres are the same age and also have about twice the amount of international goals. Like I said, I think Vlahovic is better, but its not such a huge difference like some people seem to think. Its a lot easier to score goals in Fiorentina, than to break into the first XI in City and doing the same in the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.