It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it jokingly about Kane, but I have a feeling it will happen. From Tottenham sources they are all in on Vlahovic and a right wing back. Conte again has asked for Vlahovic.

Now if you are Tottenham and City come back with the same money offered in the summer and you can use that money to get Conte's preferred choice, you are going to take it especially with Kanes form right now.
Conte wants Vlahovic to play with Kane. Kane is happy at Tottenham per Romano yesterday. He’s not leaving. They would never weaken for Conte. Let it go

He is 21 years old and a regular starter as a striker for one of the best national teams in the world. To me that makes him one of the most exiting young players in Europe. Feel free to disagree
Before I even get into whether I disagree or not are you therefore claiming Eric Garcia is one of the most exciting young players in Europe too?

If we don't do business in January. That is alot of business to do in the summer

Aguero replacement
Torres replacement
Fernandinho replacement

3 positions.

No that would be someone like Haaland, Vlahovic, Bellingham or Foden......lol

Unless you want to try and convince me Torres is at the level of them.
Torres has a better goal/min ratio than Vlahovic if you exclude penalties during the last 18 months. I think Vlahovic is slightly better, but its not a huge difference imo. Torres is obviously not comparible to Haaland, but neither is Vlahovic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.