It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont see the positive in the short purchase of Vhalovic if it boxes ourselves out of any potential of getting haaland....

Even if it means not winning the league this year (which we have shown we can do without a striker anyway) Id wait for Haaland...he is a generational talent....Vhalovic is good but not exceptional and we need to be going for exceptional

What does one gain by hedging one's bets?
Say we sign Vlahovic in January. Will you be totally happy, or will part of you be sad that it all but rules out Haaland coming?

Therfore some posters feel the need for a number 9 is greater than the difference in ability between Vlahovic and Haaland.

Others either don’t or don’t rate Vlahovic.

whether or not its saracsm (and in terms of Barca it aint) he needs to stop it nd remember who is paying his quite considerable wages ...he may be a Barca boy and fan BUT there are plenty of other managers managing teams who DONT go bigging up their boyhood teams at every opportunity
I don’t know why he feels the need if it isn’t sarcasm. Barca aren’t even in the CL now.

Say we sign Vlahovic in January. Will you be totally happy, or will part of you be sad that it all but rules out Haaland coming?

Therfore some posters feel the need for a number 9 is greater than the difference in ability between Vlahovic and Haaland.

Others either don’t or don’t rate Vlahovic.
I would ammend that last sentance to (in my case) or dont rate Vlahovic as much as Haaland

I can’t figure Pep out sometimes. He says we have only one striker and spends months trying to sign Kane.

When that doesn’t work we sell our remaining striker half way through the season and confirm there will be no replacement.

The explanation is how great Barca and Real Madrid are And that there is nothing we can do.

WTF?

I would ammend that last sentance to (in my case) or dont rate Vlahovic as much as Haaland
I tried to include in those that don’t feel the need to buy a 9 being greater than the difference in ability between the two.

There’ll be 4 camps

Haaland at all costs
Wait til the summer to see if Haaland comes and if not, Vlahovic
Vlahovic in January
Don't need a 9/Play Delap

I can’t figure Pep out sometimes. He says we have only one striker and spends months trying to sign Kane.

When that doesn’t work we sell our remaining striker half way through the season and confirm there will be no replacement.

The explanation is how great Barca and Real Madrid are And that there is nothing we can do.

WTF?
Getting bored with winning the league so easily and decided to give himself more of a challenge.

Pep sorting out his mates Laporta and Xavi. We should probably be greatful it wasnt for 20 quid and a twix.

The German media will be of help for the next few weeks, as they are also reading the room and speculating between now and the closing of the window.

They will be getting soundbites from various camps and, if nothing else, it brings pressure on Haaland and Mino to speak out and nip it all in the bud.

What's the pressure to nip it in the bud? Raiola has seemed very happy to foster as much noise as possible around it so I don't follow. I suppose if they won't sign on the dotted line in Jan then it indicates that we're not first choice? In which case hello Dusan.

Pep sorting out his mates Laporta and Xavi. We should probably be greatful it wasnt for 20 quid and a twix.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.