It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m quite relaxed about it. The need for a 9 for me becomes a mega issue after Pep finishes. At the moment we play just as well without one.

Once Pep goes, 99% of other managers need a 9, so we can’t have a void for when that happens.
Or we just get the 1% as the new manager?

whether or not its saracsm (and in terms of Barca it aint) he needs to stop it nd remember who is paying his quite considerable wages ...he may be a Barca boy and fan BUT there are plenty of other managers managing teams who DONT go bigging up their boyhood teams at every opportunity
Some of our posters are very insecure...

Sure, I’d be well up for that. Luis Enrique it is then!

Ten Hag uses Haller, so can’t think of too many other mangers that don’t want or need one.
Luis Enrique would be ideal Same style of football.Spanish so fits in with the execs and available around the time Peps contract expires after the Euro or World Cup whichever is next

Alternatively sack off Haaland at 150 mil get Vlalovic for half the price and double Peps wages and sign him on for a few more years
I’d be up for that too. More for Pep staying longer though!

I‘d be up for whoever the club signs whilst Pep is still here though. We’ve not made a bad signing since Mangala really. 2-3 could have worked out better, but not the club’s fault.

The big issue is when Pep goes and we need new blood to meld to the new manager’s style.

Sure, I’d be well up for that. Luis Enrique it is then!

Ten Hag uses Haller, so can’t think of too many other mangers that don’t want or need one.
Pep has used one, and would / will again. The question is would Ten Hag or anyone else we may get understand how to work without one if the need arises. I guess they would especially with a squad that has already done it many times and understands it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.