It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rory, Liam... Easily confused I am.

You knew what I meant really though ;-)

Liam won't break through this season - too much at stake. I can see Pep going the full season with the 'false nine' - That's why I suspect we'll fall short of trophies this season. We need someone experienced up front.

Is Rory available?
Think he’s a coach at Stoke.

and yes, I did know what you meant really. ;-)

Would like to see him in the side, couple of decent draws in the FA Cup rounds, if hes back by then hopefully
I agree, but can you honestly see Pep using him in an important CL match or if we're locked in a battle for the title come March/April?

I can't see it happening. The lad is nowhere near ready. I think he may well go out on loan abroad in January to learn his trade.

I agree, but can you honestly see Pep using him in an important CL match or if we're locked in a battle for the title come March/April?

I can't see it happening. The lad is nowhere near ready. I think he may well go out on loan abroad in January to learn his trade.
The problem with a loan move is that he won’t gain any experience in playing like he’d need to here.

I suspect his only route to our first team is to impress in training to gain Pep’s trust.

Reactions: dom

Depends how he does tbh, he was clearly earmarked to be given a shot with the first team before the injury so they think he's at least squad level, whether than has hampered his chances. He could comeback flying, all up in the air till we see him.

I think he'll be kept around till the summer now, they can monitor his injury and he's a different type of #9 to everyone else we have.

La Repubblica state that Pep Guardiola fell in love with Vlahovic back in the summer because of City’s inability to sign Harry Kane. And they are looking at the striker once again and City will be willing to meet Fiorentina’s asking price for the striker but it depends on the club’s wishes as to whether they really want the player over other options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.