It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Lucas Digne gone down the Bellerin route of being rubbish. Though we were in for him in the past and has fallen out of favour with the fat waiter.

As far as left-backs go. Ait-Nouri for Wolves looked really good against us. I'm sure we are looking at him. Only 20 as well. Good LB's are difficult to find.
We have already looked at him, he had talks with the club in the CFA a season or so back. However, he has proven he can step up to the prem whilst at Wolves but would they want to sell him for a decent price, I doubt it.

Zinchenko has some uses against shit teams. but if you cannot do the basics of a fullback like winning 50-50, pressing without getting turned, tackling, recovery pace etc then the other skills are of no use. things like touch, passing are more of a icing on the cake. Hickey think there was a link a few days back.
It's hard to imagine how a player who cannot do the basics has managed 3 league, 1 FA cup and 3 league cup winners medals

It's hard to imagine how a player who cannot do the basics has managed 3 league, 1 FA cup and 3 league cup winners medals
you mean like delph? anyone can win as part of our squad. delph and Zinc are both low class LB we need to do better than that if we are to win the CL or sustain a quadruple challenge in all comps

No they couldn’t this is a highly technical team. A half competent player couldn’t play in it and wouldn’t get near enough the squad to make enough appearances for a medal.

I wasn’t really suggesting that we would buy or play somebody at that level. I was speaking theoretically. Such a player clearly wouldn’t improve the team but we would still win trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.