It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

If Real Madrid do make an official offer, then Arsenal can forget it.

He will not think twice.

I'd also be chuffed for Gabby. For any South American player to end up at Real Madrid, it can still be considered the pinnacle.

I'd rather he went to Madrid, he deserves better tham Arsenal imo. But if his main goal is playing time and in an unfalse 9 role (tm), then I coild see him choosing Arsenal. He'd be as much a squad player at Real as he would here. Particularly as they already have Benzema, and Mbappe.

I would love Gabby to be sold to Real Madrid but as it has been mentioned Real Madrid are overloaded with non-eu players

I know some think Zin will stay but don’t see it. He’s off imo, especially with Cucurella coming in.
I don't think they see cucurella as a zinny replacement- i think that trabsfed was planned way before any suggestion zinny may leave.
I think we go for a young promising rb as cover for walker with cancell and cucurella as the LB's tbh.

If Real Madrid do make an official offer, then Arsenal can forget it.

He will not think twice.

I'd also be chuffed for Gabby. For any South American player to end up at Real Madrid, it can still be considered the pinnacle.

So PL clubs it is then unfortunately

Caught up after work on a few of these threads, if we took a certain posters posts away we’d reduce it by 90%, insane spamming, even answering their own messages : )
2 only joined recently but have hundreds of posts in this thread already

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.