It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Troll? Me? Lol. You funny boy
What value did you get with Pogba?

City have won a ton of trophies going on 13 years now. So anyway you want to break it down and no matter how you want to interpret the word ‘value’.The squad is overloaded with successful purchases. City is a football club not a commercial club.

But hey, you don’t care about us. Go and enjoy Ten months or the feral pack down the Mersey. The level of trolling is awful. Try harder next time and maybe we can indulge your shite.

I know it's not particularly how we operate but I'd like to think we'd see FDJ being available at such a low price and that being met by a rival (I know, they're not really a rival but you get my gist) then we'd get involved.

He isn't a random player we know nothing about, I can imagine there would be ample room for the guy to play with us.

And let's face it, he would come to us over the rags if given the choice.

We're were linked with him through Fabrizio a month or two ago.. cant see us actually going for him but suprised he wants a move.

It’s an interesting conundrum at Newcastle. How much do they spend this season to try and challenge for Europe without hamstringing themselves for 2 years with FFP.
By the look of their strategy from rumors theyll aim for one bigger player and then try and fill out some smaller gaps, like with Targett. Diaby and Paqueta have been the "bigger" names.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.