It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Buybacks rarely last the entirety of a contract.

Most of the time the option is for around 2 years and then expires after that if not used.

This is why this buyback seems useless to me, Ederson will still be in his prime in 2 years. Unless his form massively drops with Bazunu also impressing like crazy, I don't see us bringing him back.
Didn't we activate the buy back on Angelino so we could sell him on at a profit?

I have been raving about this guy on here for weeks, he was incredible during AFCON and had a fantastic season. Genuinely see no reason to pay more for Phillips, in the article they say he has a 30m release clause and perhaps we could even get it lowered.

I have been raving about this guy on here for weeks, he was incredible during AFCON and had a fantastic season. Genuinely see no reason to pay more for Phillips, in the article they say he has a 30m release clause and perhaps we could even get it lowered.

I think he'll end up at Newcastle or someone similar. Not that he's not good enough, more that he's far too good to be second choice.

If we holding players back that wants out with high price tag, there will be discontent among player that lead us with a very toxic enviroment full of player being discontent with the Club holding player a hostage.

Club is trying to be fair not only our own valuation for the player (for the best price possible to sell them) but also consideration for player itself. They will not hold player back if they really wants out, so they lower the price slightly to satifies their demands.

This is major advantage for our club whenever potential player joining us, they will see our club is not holding the player back if they are unhappy and wants out. They see the club is care about the player well-being leading most of them actually stay for renewal because the club cares for them.

If we holding players back that wants out with high price tag, there will be discontent among player that lead us with a very toxic enviroment full of player being discontent with the Club holding player a hostage.

Club is trying to be fair not only our own valuation for the player (for the best price possible to sell them) but also consideration for player itself. They will not hold player back if they really wants out, so they lower the price slightly to satifies their demands.

This is major advantage for our club whenever potential player joining us, they will see our club is not holding the player back if they are unhappy and wants out. They see the club is care about the player wells being leading most of them actually stay for renewal because the club cares for them.
It’s actually the opposite... it’s a very positive things that makes players who join less anxious about leaving. Look at Bayern and Lewa, they are practically forcing their main man to stay and it’s a stain on their club.

our business idea and club culture makes players fall in love with the club. We are far superior. We have a positive rep amongst players

It’s actually the opposite... it’s a very positive things that makes players who join less anxious about leaving. Look at Bayern and Lewa, they are practically forcing their main man to stay and it’s a stain on their club.

our business idea and club culture makes players fall in love with the club. We are far superior. We have a positive rep amongst players

Yeah we are not those club that holds player back leading them being unhappy with us.

Just hoping for a Cucurella and Philips deal to be completed on time, so the whole team clicks on time for pre-season. I believe Sterling is going to run his contract down, so he can choose more lucrative offer for himself, he seems that kind of guy. Announce Pep extension and Haaland, Cucurella and Philips deal, and I'll be all over the moon.

Just hoping for a Cucurella and Philips deal to be completed on time, so the whole team clicks on time for pre-season. I believe Sterling is going to run his contract down, so he can choose more lucrative offer for himself, he seems that kind of guy. Announce Pep extension and Haaland, Cucurella and Philips deal, and I'll be all over the moon.
Sounds like KP and MC are close to done according to our lovely itks on here :)

This is whats important.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.