It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Jesus already earns way more than someone playing in Portugal. The outlay would be much more expensive as someone at Jesus' age is only going to want a higher salary than what he's already on. I reckon when you add in the salaries, Jesus will cost Arsenal more than Darwin will cost Liverpool.
I thought he was on 95/100k a week ? More than affordable. Arsenal are willing to double that according to reports

Think the only way we be interested if Silva wants to leave and we do a sort of swap or we play there fee they pay or fee for silva.
Or as a straight up replacement for Fernandinho ? He's extremely versatile in midfield anyway and pep likes that quality in a player. Don't see why it has to be at Bernardos expense

Or as a straight up replacement for Fernandinho ? He's extremely versatile in midfield anyway and pep likes that quality in a player. Don't see why it has to be at Bernardos expense

Yeah true am just looking at it if Silva wants a move but all things coming out from city is he is happy.

Yeah true am just looking at it if Silva wants a move but all things coming out from city is he is happy.
Great player who they paid 70m themselves for. There's also the added bonus of stunting the rebuild of them up the road.

The main problem with FDJ is not the transfer fee, we could easily afford that. Its that he demands a KDB level salary and with Silva-Rodri-KDB in our midfield he would not be a certain starter. If we start giving out top3 salaries to players that are not top3 in the team, its a recipe for disaster since more or less the whole team is gonna want a pay rise in the near future.

The main problem with FDJ is not the transfer fee, we could easily afford that. Its that he demands a KDB level salary and with Silva-Rodri-KDB in our midfield he would not be a certain starter. If we start giving out top3 salaries to players that are not top3 in the team, its a recipe for disaster since more or less the whole team is gonna want a pay rise in the near future.

Very good point and why I posted the only way we would be interested is of Silva asks to go and that not happening.

We don't actually know his pay demands to be fair do we ? We didn't worry about that when we offered Ronaldo a contract and he also might be willing to take a lesser wage if the right club came in. I think he fits perfectly at city and I don't believe we've heard the last of this

We don't actually know his pay demands to be fair do we ? We didn't worry about that when we offered Ronaldo a contract and he also might be willing to take a lesser wage if the right club came in. I think he fits perfectly at city and I don't believe we've heard the last of this
I think he’s said he doesn’t want to join the rags, might be a case of watch this space but I can’t see it myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.