It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I would fucking hate losing Bernardo too for nothing else than he’s seemingly a glue guy in the team but I will say it will feel quite sweet if city somehow turn up for FDJ in this deal and city stick to to united once again. A bit of a silver lining iyam and I’m here for it.

Cucurell and phillips will definitely happen I'm pretty sure now. But, I also think sterling may go to Chelsea if they can get lukaku out on loan to inter as looks likely and Jesus joins arsenal. Bernardo going also would mean a lot of change. Frustrating cuz I love the team City have now and change while exciting doesn't necessarily mean improvement

Dont agree with posters saying we don’t need to replace Bernardo and wait for Bellingham next season. Kdb and Gundogan will both miss periods of the season through injury and foden himself likely will to. We will need another cm or we will not be able to compete due to the amount of games etc.

Intrigued to see who we target.

From what I can understand though they don't have the cash.
With the greatest of respect they weren't supposed to have the cash for torres or for any of their signings over the past 2 years. Plus, all top barca sources saying frenkie is still for sale. His sale + this deal gives them the movement for bernardo and lewandowksi appaz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.