It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Potentially one of the worst windows city has ever done. Going from a thin squad to the same amount but with lesser players
How? The window isn’t even closed yet. No one has been sold. How is it one of the worst windows city has ever done?
You’re basing all of this on RUMOURS. Lol, do you know how crazy that is

He can't do that role because on the ball he does not possess the qualities of any of our current midfield options. Now if you said he played as a winger, I'd be for that. He's too unreliable for an 8 in our team

According to the Premier League, he had the most passes and touches in the league last year, while completing the most tackles & having the most shots for City (top 10 overall for both). He lost possession less than Bernardo as well. It may not and probably won't happen, but I don't see a great argument why it couldn't

Growing more likely that we are actually stupid enough
Hoping just silly rumours. No team can let three players of that ilk leave and expect to seriously challenge, Haaland or no Haaland. Alvarez will take time to adjust.

If those three do move I think we would be more than entitled to be given reason why.

Again though, hopefully silly rumours.

Rags said bern off so i come here and its being discussed here wtf

Easily our best player and worth far more than 100 mill and you guys are saying we wouldnt replace, lols.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.