It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

What the fuck is wrong with this club ffs. Why is everyone leaving. Lillo is leaving, jesus silva sterling. That man there shields. That man recruited Jadon Sancho, Gavin Bazunu, Romeo Lavia, Liam Delap, Finley Burns, Luke Mbete, Ben Knight, Taylor Richards, Jayden Braaf, Jamie Bynoe-Gittens

What the fuck is wrong with you more like

how many times have you seen him play and in the mens game ?
Sonetimes kaz you gave to take a stab with n the dark and I think this kid is really special . I know his level has been lower grade but saving shots is saving shots whoever shoots .

What do you mean an investigation? We know why, they're selling club assets, meaning sacrificing future security for immediate gains. Its not complicated

and you know such an operation can be done in a couple of months before the window closes ? from what I read - they have not got buyers yet - only got permission to start this process

Vote was just to give Laporta permission to pursue deals which might raise €700m to pay off debts. But they still have to sell players and can't yet register new signings...

Which is exactly what Laporta was supposedly brought in to stop and fix. And keep messi of course.

Yup.

Doesnt mean he can play like eddie just because he can save some shots and despite one cock up zac has been solid
Not saying he is gonna dislodge ederson but he definitely could dislodge steffen . It’s not one cock up with steffen is it he cost us the last two fa cup semi finals and I’m sorry but I wouldn’t have any confidence in steffen playing week in week out .

I agree with this i just feel that if we gave him our word last season that he could leave(?) then it may be better to sell, rather than have him thinking that we weren't honest or conned him somehow. Obviously any offer would have to meet our valuation, which shouldn't be any less than €100m imo.

If he did leave, i would forget about De Jong too, purely based on the wages he's getting.

But i would go all out for Bellingham, i think he would be perfect for us.
It would be great to get him now because i think there will be a bidding war for him next summer and i wouldn't fancy us winning that.
Nobody gave him any word to stay for a year last summer though, that was 2 seasons ago.

They were willing to sell him last year if the right offer came which never came. Same thing as this year if the right offer comes he would be sold.

Not saying he is gonna dislodge ederson but he definitely could dislodge steffen . It’s not one cock up with steffen is it he cost us the last two fa cup semi finals and I’m sorry but I wouldn’t have any confidence in steffen playing week in week out .
You are hypercritical to the max all of the time but would take a punt on a kid that hasnt played a min of the mens football lol, weird

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.