It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

In the unlikely case , Barca are actually able to meet our demands , I am fairly certain - they might try and get a replacement this summer - may it FDJ or ideally Bellingham. Think BVB will sell if offered 80-90m

while the club does try to make sales wherever possible - don't think we have interest in being the Net Spend Champions :)
We have form for putting plasters on positions, seemingly never panicked, which is credit to what Pep gets out of the squad, however, a new LB and this will be the most complete squad we’ve ever had, hands down… we won’t be rushed into signings and I’m all for it but I’ll be seriously pissed off if Bernardo leaves late in the window, we should know the position now, losing him and failing to replace accordingly is the difference of being able to compete on all 4 fronts, to not of planned for that would be folly, and I find it hard to believe!

where , on his podcast ? can't see any tweet

Anyway , let him be open about it - Pay what city want IF he is really pushing for it

Just seems Mendes briefed everyone at the same time. Only just saw it

The thing that makes Bernard unique is his unparalleled workrate, complimented by skill set; it’s so hard to replace and grealish, on previous showings, not only at city, doesn’t have that engine…. Ball retention granted but Bernardo is the water carrier that makes Rodders excel and tick, grealish isn’t the answer to that imo!
Grealish has nowhere near the required stamina or fitness levels, Bernardo is a freak, a one off.

Last edited:
Just seems Mendes briefed everyone at the same time. Only just saw it

As reported this is amped up by the change in agent fees that come into play next year, he’s pimping everyone of his players out before he fucks off to America with ronaldo, who I’m told is going to get a stake, similar to Beckham, in a franchise… it’s not a coincidence last week that a judge has squashed the sexual misconduct case against him, which is opening the runway for his departure to the states!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.