It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I thought we debunked this myth about grealish being a cm last season. He has played nearly all of his football on the left wing role. To me it’s fairly obvious foden would play cm before grealish if Bernardo was sold. Either way if he goes we must replace him

Dissapointed that potentially we will have high turnover of players/staff- everything about City is great atm. But, this summer looks like it could be a summer with a fair few exits. I'm becoming more and more concerned on Bernardo- mainly cuz if they have the money, which it seems they will have if they sell Frenkie or possibly even without- he would most likely want to join Barca as he's always seemed to be interested in playing in Spain (closer to home). Jesus is gone. We've just lost our assistant manager. Sterling could possibly go. People keep saying we wouldn't let x go if x went, but city's policy is quite clearly to let players go- letting ferran go mid season with no striker after he'd shown promise up top demonstrates that timing doesn't matter. If they want out City won't stop them.
Some good points here but it should be pointed out that nobody has gone yet and we have made two good signings. Also Torres was a bit shit and still is. Not at all popular in Barca fans eyes and playing in an inferior league. We also doubled our money on him when he was never going to make an impression.

Anyone else sick of Barcelona? Constant links to any city player. It’s boring now and the tapping up is being played out via Twitter agents. Throw in Tebas racist attacks and laporta’s digs at the club and I would refuse to sell. I hate to see a good player being involved but Bernie could squash talk and sign a new deal. I think we all need to get ready to be disappointed. Last week I was adamant he will not go but you can’t ignore the constant rhetoric which is leaked by his agent by all accounts.

Jesus, Sterling and Bernardo seem most likely to leave. Although maybe silva should look at how Laporte was courted by Barca and now they don’t want to know.

I trust the club to get in a good replacement either way. I can see this transfer turning sour and Bernardo sold late in the window.

Foden will have to start in the centre. Maybe buy another winger. He was always destined to play in the middle.

Anyone else sick of Barcelona? Constant links to any city player. It’s boring now and the tapping up is being played out via Twitter agents. Throw in Tebas racist attacks and laporta’s digs at the club and I would refuse to sell. I hate to see a good player being involved but Bernie could squash talk and sign a new deal. I think we all need to get ready to be disappointed. Last week I was adamant he will not go but you can’t ignore the constant rhetoric which is leaked by his agent by all accounts.

Jesus, Sterling and Bernardo seem most likely to leave. Although maybe silva should look at how Laporte was courted by Barca and now they don’t want to know.

I trust the club to get in a good replacement either way. I can see this transfer turning sour and Bernardo sold late in the window.

Foden will have to start in the centre. Maybe buy another winger. He was always destined to play in the middle.

I think we can all agree that Barca are a fucking pain season after season.

Fucked financially but still intent on playing the big one.

Vitinha
Matheus Nunes
Goncalo Ramos young benfica prospect

all being pimped out by Mendes right now and hes leading the discussions. Vitinha has pissed off Porto with him trying to leave out of no where
Burning bridges before he’s going to the states?

Funny how things change. For years after the takeover we worked towards being Barca of the 2010’s. Now they are desperate to be us.

I will give barca credit, I definitely had my money on Real Madrid to be the "most annoying spanish club in the upcoming transfer market" a few months ago, but they pulled one here.

Surely Foden would drop into Bernie’s spot? He’s got a great engine, superb dribbling skills, an eye for a pass, a good shot and can run all day. He might need to work on his ball retention as it’s a different role to the one he plays now.
Agree 100%. He may still need to improve his decision making.. Pep always says he needs to learn when to slow/fasten the rhythm of the game. Otherwise Foden has everything that Bernie has IMO..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.