It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Why are so many posters making out Bernardo is leaving?

Nobody is going to pay £80 million plus his wages certainly not Barca!

This isn’t still about Barca wanting all our players again? Have I missed something in the last few hours?

City don't say anyone can just up and leave while in contract they say they can go if someone pays the asking price. That’s very different. Pep has already said Barca would find it extremely difficult.

Has a another club bid £80 mill and I’ve missed it?
Think most of us are worried that we’ll let him go on the cheap because he wants to leave

IF barcelona THEMSELVES are saying "Frenkie De Jong is worth 85m" and THEMSELVES are saying "We prefer bernardo silva and think he's a better player", then by their own logic there is absolutely no reason for us to demand less than 100m. I am very sorry to bernardo, but he should be told that 100m or he's staying, and that's it.

We do not keep players who want to leave

We do not keep players who want to leave
Yes we do. We allow them to leave if they come with an offer which meets our valuation same as other clubs. Bernardo and Laporte wanted to leave previously but they are still here because nobody paid the money.

Pep just means we will never refuse to sell a player at any price if he wants to go. Well most clubs would say that.

Last edited:
Yes we do. We allow them to leave if they come with an offer which meets our valuation same as other clubs. Bernardo and Laporte wanted to leave previously but they are still here because nobody paid the money.

Pep just means we will never refuse to sell a player at any price if he wants to go. Well most clubs would say that.

Yeah of course, we ain’t giving talent away on the cheap but if, like Sane, they are really set on leaving, we’ll try and do business.

Yeah of course, we ain’t giving talent away on the cheap but if, like Sane, they are really set on leaving, we’ll try and do business.
I think 95% of clubs would say that but because Pep says, if they want to go they can, people think it’s something special we are doing. It’s standard.

If Barca want Bernardo they will have to pay big money and if not he stays and fulfils his contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.