It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Don’t think we’re disagreeing. Spoke to someone connected a few years ago when we were trying to establish ourselves that we wanted a reputation as an easy club to deal with for big players. We needed to grab whatever leverage we could trying to compete with the elite. We are obviously in a different position now but doubt we’ve moved too far from that ethos.

We were pretty fucked with Sane as his deal was running out. Bernardo has 3 years.
Exactly...Sane had one year left and was coming off a major injury...Torres was a great deal for us...and Garcia was out of contract so it was his choice (thank God he chose to leave)...so who are all these big time guys City have sold on the cheap?...

Silva cannot be replaced. Grealish can shield a ball like him but cannot do the miles, nor twist on a pin head to open up a team like him. Phil can wriggle like him but hasn't got his strength. Most of all, he disrespects the scousers. He is Bernardo. He is Legend.

Attachments

• F689FB53-6CF0-4DD5-A86D-E80F575ED651.jpeg
    F689FB53-6CF0-4DD5-A86D-E80F575ED651.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 73
Not getting stressed this year.

I have learnt that whatever the club and pep wants will play out and improve us. It happens every season. Year on year we improve in every area.

Gone are the days of so called bigger clubs raiding us and turning the heads of our players. We are now a bigger attraction than them.

Never been more relaxed about transfers as whoever leaves and arrives will be what the club wants.

Only players I don’t want to leave is Bernardo and Zinny. Sterling or Jesus really don’t bother me as I know we will replace them with better or equal quality.

Not getting stressed this year.

I have learnt that whatever the club and pep wants will play out and improve us. It happens every season. Year on year we improve in every area.

Gone are the days of so called bigger clubs raiding us and turning the heads of our players. We are now a bigger attraction than them.

Never been more relaxed about transfers as whoever leaves and arrives will be what the club wants.

Only players I don’t want to leave is Bernardo and Zinny. Sterling or Jesus really don’t bother me as I know we will replace them with better or equal quality.

i think people are only slightly concerned that if bernardo, sterling and jesus were to go we may not replace them? even if bernardo stays and sterling and jesus go we need to bring one player in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.