It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

exactly depends on the game but I don't think he will put either of them in the midfield during a big game like bernardo would play against say liverpool so that will be the problem if he leaves.
Sure, and I’d wager he’d play Grealish there ahead of Foden in games against Liverpool if he could guarantee Grealish’s work rate. Should Bernardo leave, obviously.

Sure, and I’d wager he’d play Grealish there ahead of Foden in games against Liverpool if he could guarantee Grealish’s work rate. Should Bernardo leave, obviously.
of the two definitely grealish is most similar to bernardo and pep has also said foden is similar to KDB in the both increase the pace of the game instead of slowing it down. so foden and grealish are very different with grealish being the most similar to bernardo but without the workrate

Last edited:
of the two definitely grealish is most similar to bernardo and pep has also said fodan is similar to KDB in the both increase the pace of the game instead of slowing it down. so foden and grealish are very different with grealish being the most similar to bernardo but without the workrate
Horses for courses.

Why are so many posters making out Bernardo is leaving?

Nobody is going to pay £80 million plus his wages certainly not Barca!

This isn’t still about Barca wanting all our players again? Have I missed something in the last few hours?

City don't say anyone can just up and leave while in contract they say they can go if someone pays the asking price. That’s very different. Pep has already said Barca would find it extremely difficult.

Has a another club bid £80 mill and I’ve missed it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.