It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Re Pol's article, I'm not keen on the idea that Zinchenko, Jesus and Sterling have to leave before signing Cucurella/LB and Phillips. If valuations for those three aren't met, then the implication is that we don't get a starter left footed fullback and DM depth - which seems mad considering the amount of games they will be playing

Re Pol's article, I'm not keen on the idea that Zinchenko, Jesus and Sterling have to leave before signing Cucurella/LB and Phillips. If valuations for those three aren't met, then the implication is that we don't get a starter left footed fullback and DM depth - which seems mad considering the amount of games they will be playing

I don't think that's what he means. I think it's just a case of numbers and there needing to be an outgoing for there to be an incoming from a squad registration point of view. Jesus will certainly go, and Zinchenko will probably go. The fact that City are speaking to Brighton suggests that it isn't a case of "we'll see" but more "we'll get this done".

Anyway to read these articles behind the paywall ?? :)

De jong be a great swop with Bernie who needs to go now. Deal with it your mard arses we have a new direction to go in . . .

Video with his Dad is simply beautiful:)

Why would a better keeper than steffen want to be a 2nd in our team, where he can play as starter elsewhere.

Sometimes fans asking the impossible wanting a world class keeper to be a backup is not realistic.
I always prefer an older keeper as back up
Someone happy to sit on the bench and coach a little
Someone like Foster at Watford that kind of profile
It concerns me when a young keeper comes that they may lack ambition

I've no doubt Pol has been close to stuff on some occasions, but quoting Catalunya radio doesn't do his reputation for sensible stuff much good over here. Also, we are supposed to have 120m burning a hole in our kandoura, from last year.

If Bernie goes would we actually need Philips… just asking as I’m sure FDJ could play that role

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.