It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

It’s such a bizarre feeling to have the big signing done and dusted and now just be working through the nice to haves. Usually the other way round. The transfer forum is a lot more relaxed this summer. Phillips abs Cucerella would be the cherry on top.

Also none of our rivals are chasing any particularly daunting signings. A pep extension is THE next big signing for us.
Relaxed? Relaxed? Relaxed?

End of the day I think steffen is poor and you think he is good but then again you think everyone is great even when they aren’t so we disagree
I agree on Steffen. Don't think he is good enough and I think we need a better number 2. Has cost us a couple of times at Wembley now.

We’re not going for buying him, for him to go back to Barca in a couple of years

That was my thinking too initially but think city would have learnt that from Garcia , Deniz Suarez etc.

Not ALL barca academy players would have the same thought process I think.

An exciting window for sure.

I hope there isn’t too much of a turnover with new players usually taking a while to settle
It’s going to be the summer of 2017 all over again, lets hope that the majority of the signings hit the ground running like that following season.

I agree on Steffen. Don't think he is good enough and I think we need a better number 2. Has cost us a couple of times at Wembley now.

Why would a better keeper than steffen want to be a 2nd in our team, where he can play as starter elsewhere.

Sometimes fans asking the impossible wanting a world class keeper to be a backup is not realistic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.