It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

i think people are only slightly concerned that if bernardo, sterling and jesus were to go we may not replace them? even if bernardo stays and sterling and jesus go we need to bring one player in?
If they do leave I have 100% faith in our club to replace them with the funds raised.

As TH says - trust the process

Lillo leaving, Jesus going, Bernie's private situation, all these aren't surprises.

I was told Mendes was offering all manner of things to us and it's no surprise a few deals haven't gone through elsewhere yet.

If Bernie does leave, we won't be messing about for long.

Keep an eye on Bellingham.

I'm guessing Mendes has offered us Felix if Sterling and Jesus go.

Also Bellingham would be insanely hard to get this window Dortmund normally don't sell two big players in one window

Reactions: JDV
I agree on Steffen. Don't think he is good enough and I think we need a better number 2. Has cost us a couple of times at Wembley now.
Steffen was one of the top top goalies in Germany his distribution was excellent and he was constantly making saves

Barca mouthpieces trying to put pressure on United. City aren't in for FDJ at all. They aren't even open to selling Bernardo unless their valuation is met which I guess is stating the obvious.
Don't see where Barca will get the 200m from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.