It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Lillo leaving, Jesus going, Bernie's private situation, all these aren't surprises.

I was told Mendes was offering all manner of things to us and it's no surprise a few deals haven't gone through elsewhere yet.

If Bernie does leave, we won't be messing about for long.

Keep an eye on Bellingham.
Thanks for the update! Lets all pray Bernardo stays. Replacing him with Bellingham (or pretty much anyone) would be a massive downgrade.

Why would Pep want to get rid of Zinchenko? Is he not close to the epitome of a 'Pep player'?

I'd be just as gutted to see him go as I am Gabby.

I'm not sure Pep wants rid of anyone but if someone wants to leave Pep certainly seems the kind of gentleman to not stand in their way. Zin leaving for first team football makes total sense..

Id hate to see Bernado go, but if he does he'll always have my respect for what he's done for us. Family is bigger than football and if that's the reason behind moving to Spain I hope no one stands in his way and Barca don't take the piss with their bid.

On the other hand replacing him with Bellingham would be a unbelievable signing

If Zinny goes that means we will need a back up fullback again unless we see more of Ake at LB

Cancelo can play both sides so I think we’d stick with what we have plus Cucurella. In a pinch Stones can play RB and Ake/Laporte can play LB.

I'm not sure Pep wants rid of anyone but if someone wants to leave Pep certainly seems the kind of gentleman to not stand in their way. Zin leaving for first team football makes total sense..
Another one that would be a shame to see go but I hope he gets the minutes somewhere. If Jesus and Zin stay in England it would be great to see them kick on and do well for new teams

Cancelo can play both sides so I think we’d stick with what we have plus Cucurella. In a pinch Stones can play RB and Ake/Laporte can play LB.
It would only be injury cover I guess and might see some kids get cup minutes. I guess having Cancelo really makes a big difference for us.

I agree.

Would hate to see him go but is there anyone in world football right now more deserving of a pay raise than Zinchenko?! Doubtful. He's earned whatever he's got coming his way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.