It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Going to cost an absolute fortune to replace Fernandinho, Bernardo, Zinchenko, Sterling, Gundogan & Mahrez over the next 14 months if they were all to leave.

I’m classing Haaland & Alvarez as replacing Jesus and Torres so at least those spots are covered.

Last edited:
If Silva does go, could we see Foden put in that RM role alongside Kev and Rodri?

In the few games that he had there he was quite good. Has great close ball control like Silva, difficult to get the ball off him which is important in that midfield role, excellent passer and he's full of energy.

He would obviously need to learn a lot but he has the talent and mentality to make that position his own if Silva does go.

This would also give more game time to Grealish in his 2nd year at LW and maybe we buy someone like Felix/Nkunku.

Foden’s destiny with City is to take the number 8 and play centre mid in my view.

Reactions: JDV
If I had a pound for every time someone here said Barcelona can't registet players, I'd have enough to register the cunts myself.

They don't need registered till as late as September by the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.