It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

It's also interesting that it seems like we are signing a LB to upgrade on Zinchenko. Rather than replacing a certain french LB.
With Ake as additional cover for LB. And Stones covering RB. Risky move....as it leaves us vulnerable if we have a similar defensive injury crisis we had at the end of last season.
Surely a new LB would be to replace a certain Frenchman? In fact it's pretty much nailed on Zinch is an upgrade on 'he who shall not be named' regardless.

Cucurella/Cancelo for LB, Walker/Cancelo for RB. It seems mad that a player as talented as Cancelo, coming off multiple Team of the Year appearances, could possibly not be in the 'strongest' XI next year. Pep will probably rotate a lot with the fullbacks but I wonder if that role would be enough for Cancelo?
Wonder if they'll throw one of the kids/loans in the squad as well.

Cucurella/Cancelo for LB, Walker/Cancelo for RB. It seems mad that a player as talented as Cancelo, coming off multiple Team of the Year appearances, could possibly not be in the 'strongest' XI next year. Pep will probably rotate a lot with the fullbacks but I wonder if that role would be enough for Cancelo?

I actually think Walker is the one whose gonna see his minutes decrease. He's the most limited player in the build up. Can't cross, his passing is serviceable and not as comfortable in possession. He'll still get a lot of minutes but I think Pep will really like the idea of Cancelo on the right, Cucurella on the left overlapping our wingers who cut inside.

I actually think Walker is the one whose gonna see his minutes decrease. He's the most limited player in the build up. Can't cross, his passing is serviceable and not as comfortable in possession. He'll still get a lot of minutes but I think Pep will really like the idea of Cancelo on the right, Cucurella on the left overlapping our wingers who cut inside.
I honestly don`t know who passes the ball backwards so often, him or Stones.

Cancelo and Cucurella as full backs is a strikers dream. Could see Cancelo start to take that right back spot just because of his attacking ability

I get the feeling after a few years of the inverted fullbacks tucking in we are going to see a return to our width coming from full backs, which could mean more games at right back for Cancelo.

Reactions: JDV
yeah you right Frenkie could probably do that double pivot job we see bernardo do when he plays with rodri. He is arguably even more specialized at that but Bernie is better attacking wise bc he originally played much more offensive. 93.20blueo said we were in for him not sure if him and Jude is the ones we are looking at to replace Bernardo or maybe one is for gundo and the other for bernie
I would love these 2 in our squad and keep Bernie as well :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.