It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

The fact they are laughing and mentioning about it in public is great news.

That to me shows Pep isn’t concerned and Bernardo is staying next season.
93:20 blue said a few weeks ago that Bernardo is going now where this summer & he seems to have his finger on the pulse with transfer information.

So what are we looking at for next season?

Ederson
Walker, Stones, Dias, Cucurella
Rodri
De Bruyne, Bernardo
Mahrez, Haaland, Foden

Steffen
Cancelo, Ake, Laporte, Zinchenko
Phillips
Gundogan, Grealish
Palmer, Alvarez, McAtee

So what are we looking at for next season?

Ederson
Walker, Stones, Dias, Cucurella
Rodri
De Bruyne, Bernardo
Mahrez, Haaland, Foden

Steffen
Cancelo, Ake, Laporte, Zinchenko
Phillips
Gundogan, Grealish
Palmer, Alvarez, McAtee

I`d have foden on the right and grealish left mate. We arent going to see any improvement from Jack if we dont give him a run of games?

I`d have foden on the right and grealish left mate. We arent going to see any improvement from Jack if we dont give him a run of games?
Oh, I wasn't really suggesting there's an established A & B team, just listed 22 players as they came to me.

Lots of panic about our wing situation, I’m a little baffled by it to be honest.

Judging by the targeting of Cucurella, we’re looking to go back to a wide wing back dynamic. Left footed on the left and vice versa. This would imply inverted wingers higher up. Backed up by the snippet this morning that Foden prefers to play off the right.

Grealish, Foden, Mahrez, Palmer (looks ready IMO based on last season). McAtee due to be blooded in. Alvarez primarily central but capable out wide. Edozie knocking on the door, Pep likes him. Arguably Cancelo too, given his defensive vulnerabilities, would do a very good job at LW if needed.

I make that:
4 x primary options
2 x positionally capable
1 x almost ready (McAtee)
1 x may surprise us, emergency (Edozie)

Eight options. Six or seven depending on how you view McAtee.

Relax ffs. It’s arguably more reasonable to suggest we need another striker, given that we only have Haaland plus a Europe-unproven Alvarez. Big shoes to fill asking him to play in a big game if Erl is unavailable.

Not concerned one bit about the wing situation.

Also for what it’s worth, I don’t think Bernardo will leave. Barca need to generate between 2-4 euros for each 1 they spend. Bernardo will cost minimum £75m plus wages. Are the rags buying FDJ for £225m? Not gonna happen. It’s all fluff to keep the fans onside with President Laporta.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.