It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

It’s unlikely that Alvarez will surpass Sterling’s prime but I’m comparing the current versions of the players. Alvarez definitely has the potential to be better than last season’s version of Sterling. It’s a similar case between Phillips and Fernandinho.

I wouldn't put too much pressure on Alvarez.

It's a huge step up in quality from the Argentine league to Pep's team at the top of the Premier League.

Would be like a player coming from the Championship to Pep's team.

It was hard enough for Grealish to adapt.

Give him time. He'll likely be a bit-part player next season.

Its an opinion....you may disagree and thats cool, but it doesnt make it untrue.

I wasnt meaning age either, i was meaning stage in career - maybe McAtee has just outgrown the EDS and thats why he looks that way?

On Palmer - I have no idea....he looks absolute quality but he looks a hard player to assess whether he makes the jump just because his style is harder to assess as he makes the EDS look so so easy - he is almost laid back in the way he plays
palmer has little bit of the steve mcmanaman about him, just a little

No they can’t. They will still have to stump up 40-50 mil and that is far from peanuts for a guy with a year on his contract.
Yup and on top of that Sterling will command a sign on bonus and probably be one of their top earners if not their top earner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.