It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I don’t understand the flapping.

We have two fantastic young strikers already in the bag.

Two more potential good solid signing coming in to cover areas of weakness (hopefully).

Bernie is not going to be leaving.

If Sterling leaves we will have a more than capable replacement and potentially a huge name, though if he leaves or not is still up in the air - All gossip for now.

And there is still an outside chance of another name coming in that would make people sit up and think.

Chill, it’s silly season and the rollercoaster hasn’t come to a stop yet / lots more rubbish to be spouted on Twitter and in the press but we should trust the process.
Add to which we won the title without a nu 9, if Sterling goes the team will adjust as needed easily enough without any additional incomings.

As you say it's hard to understand the flapping, quick trip to utd thread for flappers will surely be enough to put things in perspective (I know it won,t, at least I tried :-) )

For me, McAtee looks a very very exciting prospect....almost better than Foden when at the same stage imho.

Id love to see him given a chance but as Pep did with Foden, it has to be at the right time...Pep protected Foden really well from expectation and look what has happened...we have a genuine world beater on our hands.

Hopefully McAtee makes the grade..he certainly has an eye for goal, is aggressive with and without the ball and has a lot of the qualities Pep looks for.....technically very good in tight spaces, great close control, work rate, tenacity (controlled aggression), always looking for the positive pass and movement.
Almost better? Is that the same as not quite as good?

It’s because he left Liverpool and came to City. Us saying it’s about racism is letting the media cunts off with their anti-City/pro-Liverpool sycophantic agenda. Sterling left the media’s darlings and came to the media’s villains, that’s the entire top and bottom of what it’s always been about.

Same reason that within same period of time both City and Liverpool failed FFP rules but you only heard the reporting of it on us and nobody said a dicky bird about Liverpool. Same reason that Liverpool’s hacking was barely reported on, their coach smashing was swept under the carpet, their behaviour at the recent CL final being excused and even argued against despite all the evidence to the contrary. Yet City’s CAS case was very loudly negatively reported about by everybody apart from Martin Samuel.
Spot on Blue.

Hmmm ... I'm trying to guess ... who could that possibly be ... hmmm ... nah, can't be ... hmmm

So besides Phillips and Cucurella hopefully if gabby goes as it seems he won’t be replaced but if Sterling goes then we will bring someone in?

Reactions: nmc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.