It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Dunno why everyone ignores Bernardo in the winger discussion. I could see him playing a ton of RW if Palmer is injured or not up to it. Would be a way to keep cycling Gundogan in as well if he is fit and stays

Too many people on here need to give their heads a wobble and trust the club

giphy.gif

I think the mystery defender is theo hernandez.

Been linked before. Would improve the defence. Surprise as all the links are to cucurella.
Ticks all the boxes.
Plus I don't think it's a right back as he said it would improve us defensively and walker is the best rb in the world so nobody would improve us in that side from a first 11 point of view.

I think the mystery defender is theo hernandez.

Been linked before. Would improve the defence. Surprise as all the links are to cucurella.
Ticks all the boxes.
Plus I don't think it's a right back as he said it would improve us defensively and walker is the best rb in the world so nobody would improve us in that side from a first 11 point of view.
Pique on a free (:

Not a big name but a real strengthening in defence, really spurious outside chance event that I had thought gone away but keep reappearing in conversations - not sure why.
I don't think they have any defenders that are an upgrade on what we have, that includes James, who i like but we have Walker and Cancelo and are looking at buying a LB.
So the only person who i think would strengthen our defence, is their GK Mendy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.