It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Dunno why everyone ignores Bernardo in the winger discussion. I could see him playing a ton of RW if Palmer is injured or not up to it. Would be a way to keep cycling Gundogan in as well if he is fit and stays

City really do have a raft of left footed attacking players - even the best youth prospects are left footed

Dunno why everyone ignores Bernardo in the winger discussion. I could see him playing a ton of RW if Palmer is injured or not up to it. Would be a way to keep cycling Gundogan in as well if he is fit and stays
City and Bernardo both improved beyond recognition when Pep stopped shunting him out to the wing and put him right in the heart of the action where he belongs

City and Bernardo both improved beyond recognition when Pep stopped shunting him out to the wing and put him right in the heart of the action where he belongs
He elevated Rodri also as his work rate is unparalleled, shoehorning that would be ridiculous after the reveal!

Wonder if the defender could be that Sergio gomez we kept getting linked all died down now plays lb but can cover lots of others plus only 21

I think the mystery defender is theo hernandez.

Been linked before. Would improve the defence. Surprise as all the links are to cucurella.
Ticks all the boxes.
Plus I don't think it's a right back as he said it would improve us defensively and walker is the best rb in the world so nobody would improve us in that side from a first 11 point of view.
Do people really think before writing? Theo just signed a new contract and is not available. Also there is no mystery defender/player coming. Dont know why many insist on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.