It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Sounds pretty straightforward with sterling then. If he gets the assurances he wants then he'll sign the new deal.
If he feels he has to move on we sell him this year for a fair fee.
At least with this one we won't be letting the deal run down to let him go on a free
Does he think he will get more game time at Chelsea? they rotate just like us and have a larger squad

Hypothetical question…….. If all wanted to go and we got £180m for Sterling, Jesus and Bernardo and got Bellingham and Nkunku got the money would you be happy?
I’d say a mini refresh of the squad is both timely and exciting to look forward to. Sometimes good players need to move on to open up possibilities for fresh faces to arrive and give a squad a new dynamic.

I don’t want to lose Bernardo certainly but I do think Nkunku is a hell of a player and Bellingham would just be a year earlier than we planned?
Nknuku has one decent season under his belt, other than that he's been mediocre as fuck. I'd rather wait and see on him tbh.. could go either way.

You'd naturally be think full back when someone says defender to City, if the case I wonder who goes?

Same I don’t know why we would sign another centre back but it fits what Blue oli hinted. unless Ake leaves or maybe the club are worried about Stones injuries

I’d say a mini refresh of the squad is both timely and exciting to look forward to. Sometimes good players need to move on to open up possibilities for fresh faces to arrive and give a squad a new dynamic.

Agree mate and my question was only based on them all leaving? As gut wrenching Bernardo going would be it soften the blow slightly bringing two young next level stars in early?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.