It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

There is a Twitter account called "Out of Context Sterling" posting clips of his misses in his time with City. There are some absolute horror show misses that even I forgot about. Obviously, that's not the full story, just like his highlights aren't, but it makes for grim viewing.
You can do that with any player in the prem.

There is a Twitter account called "Sterling out of Context" posting clips of his misses in his time with City. There are some absolute horror show misses that even I forgot about. Obviously, that's not the full story, just like his highlights aren't, but it makes for grim viewing.
I’d rather look at the videos of us winning all the trophies we have whilst he’s been with us.

As others have said I much prefer to see what Raz has done with us. But have to admit I’ve always thought he’s not clinical enough, not a fault because he’s a great player in other aspects. A friend of mine always compares him to a golfer with yips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.