It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

He's needy, but you're the one demanding that he decide his future so you can get on with your life?

That makes you sound insane.

Also, bonus points for repeating the gutter press line of "he's a mercenary with no emotional connection to the club or the fans".

All in all, a really fucking terrible post.

RAWK circa 2014/15.

Didn't call him a mercenary. Where did I do that ?
Why do I have to fawn and cry over a player who doesn't really want to be here ? Do I have to be arsed he's leaving to be a proper fan. No I want the money fast before the season starts so we can get a replacement. God forbid he leaves on a free.

Sorry if I don't love the player lol my bad
How do you know he doesn’t want to be here? He’s just looking after his future & that of his family

How do you know he doesn’t want to be here? He’s just looking after his future & that of his family
He wants to be here with a guarantee he's first choice every week which is never going to happen with pep.

Really Billy, lol I'm not the one who's had a contract on the table for a year and not signed it. Is it so bad to just want this finished ?
The club can take it off the table whenever they choose.They can put a deadline on it if they choose. If they haven’t yet they see no need to finish it so why should we ?

The club can take it off the table whenever they choose.They can put a deadline on it if they choose. If they haven’t yet they see no need to finish it so why should we ?
It won't come off the table till he signs elsewhere. I'm sure the club are hoping he stays but with a world cup coming up we cannot guarantee he starts every game and I think that's his main issue. I never said it was about money as another poster implied

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.