It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Depends what Sterling wants though, might be wrong , but I can’t see why he’d want chelsea.
Chelsea is a strange one. Now Roman is gone we have no idea what a new Chelsea will look like. Will these new owners just be another set of leeches like the Glazers ? Who knows

Same... he goes from a team that wins titles and just got a top striker which would make his job easier to a team who are selling their only striker... No idea what he's thinking. He is without representation tho, so he isn't properly adviced :S
This, and I also don’t see what sense it makes for chelsea with their system and the players they have to replace Lukaku with Sterling.

Still sounds like Sterling could stay if things doesn't go Chelseas way in terms of fee. I'd really love to keep Raz... no idea why he's leaving when the current signings really benefit him.

There could be multiple reasons. Maybe his relationship with Pep isn’t great. Perhaps the terms of the contract on offer are not satisfactory to him. Perhaps he doesn’t think he is first choice now. Maybe he wants to move back to London. Who knows though.

Depends what Sterling wants though, might be wrong , but I can’t see why he’d want chelsea.
Because £50m looks good passing through our accounts. For FFP purposes it shows we use our own cash and it keeps us in the green. Letting players constantly run down contracts and leave on free transfers isn't really good for the club. It also funds acquisitions

Because £50m looks good passing through our accounts. For FFP purposes it shows we use our own cash and it keeps us in the green. Letting players constantly run down contracts and leave on free transfers isn't really good for the club. It also funds acquisitions
City are on course of selling players worth around 130-140m without Raz even leaving, i think they dont really care about those 50m if he wants to stay and run his deal down.

Would look good on the books but would make City a lesser squad without a proper replacement.

It's always good to get money back, but I can near as damn guarantee you that the club will have agreed his contract in the knowledge that he could run his contract down. Same as they will with every player they've signed since the Bosman ruling

It's always good to get money back, but I can near as damn guarantee you that the club will have agreed his contract in the knowledge that he could run his contract down. Same as they will with every player they've signed since the Bosman ruling
This, all player fees are amortized over the length of the players contract, right down to zero.

Chelsea is a strange one. Now Roman is gone we have no idea what a new Chelsea will look like. Will these new owners just be another set of leeches like the Glazers ? Who knows
If he runs Chelsea like he runs the Dodgers, not likely. Big spending fueled by big earning is their MO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.