It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I think Sterling goes to Chelsea if Lukaku leaves. New owner will want Sterling as that Marquee signing to rival us and Liverpool

It won't come off the table till he signs elsewhere. I'm sure the club are hoping he stays but with a world cup coming up we cannot guarantee he starts every game and I think that's his main issue. I never said it was about money as another poster implied
So if he doesn’t sign elsewhere this summer and the offer remains next season he might or might not sign during the season. So as long as the club leave the offer open this won’t be finished. Which doesn’t bother me, why would it bother anyone ?

I think Sterling goes to Chelsea if Lukaku leaves. New owner will want Sterling as that Marquee signing to rival us and Liverpool
Still sounds like Sterling could stay if things doesn't go Chelseas way in terms of fee. I'd really love to keep Raz... no idea why he's leaving when the current signings really benefit him.

So if he doesn’t sign elsewhere this summer and the offer remains next season he might or might not sign during the season. So as long as the club leave the offer open this won’t be finished. Which doesn’t bother me, why would it bother anyone ?
He will go on a free if not sold this summer. That bothers me

Didn't call him a mercenary. Where did I do that ?
Why do I have to fawn and cry over a player who doesn't really want to be here ? Do I have to be arsed he's leaving to be a proper fan. No I want the money fast before the season starts so we can get a replacement. God forbid he leaves on a free.

Sorry if I don't love the player lol my bad
I suppose you feel the same about Bernardo too?

Depends what Sterling wants though, might be wrong , but I can’t see why he’d want chelsea.
Same... he goes from a team that wins titles and just got a top striker which would make his job easier to a team who are selling their only striker... No idea what he's thinking. He is without representation tho, so he isn't properly adviced :S

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.