It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

He'd certainly give us the pace we are potentially losing in Sterling. The guy runs like a horse. With that being said he was pretty dreadful in the recent games for Portugal ha
Believe he had just recovered from an injury…they flogged players in that nations league, those who just returned from injury or had many games. Would ignore the nations league. He had a really good season.

It surely always makes sense to get cash in for a player and save a huge amount of wages if said player wants to go? Hopefully Sterling is honest and then I’m sure the club will do a deal that works for both but £50m and £300,000 wages to to be reinvested into another player is not to be sniffed at if indeed Sterling wants a new challenge.

Sterling has missed some sitters playing for us but he has also contributed in all seasons he has been with us .
He doesn't hide from the flak of some city fans ,opposition fans & England fans who cant stand him has a footballer .
He is also not bad at investing his money in property & even sorting his next contract out with his lawyer & no agent .
Not bad for a so called crap player off a council estate ?
What ever he decides to do i wish him all the best ,he has played his part winning trophys for us .

It surely always makes sense to get cash in for a player and save a huge amount of wages if said player wants to go? Hopefully Sterling is honest and then I’m sure the club will do a deal that works for both but £50m and £300,000 wages to to be reinvested into another player is not to be sniffed at if indeed Sterling wants a new challenge.
Likewise, £50m isn't something to be sniffed at if you're the player either.

Would you expect City to pay £50m for a player who's in the last 12 months of their contract when they can get them on a free at the end of their contract, Sanchez comes to mind. Also Raz if he leaves on a free would get a huge signing on fee at his next club so he he's in a position of strength

Would you expect City to pay £50m for a player who's in the last 12 months of their contract when they can get them on a free at the end of their contract, Sanchez comes to mind. Also Raz if he leaves on a free would get a huge signing on fee at his next club so he he's in a position of strength
He’s in a good position till Pep limits his playing time leading to loss of form & match fitness, right before a World Cup, in his prime years, trying to show his next club what he can do

Sterling has missed some sitters playing for us but he has also contributed in all seasons he has been with us .
He doesn't hide from the flak of some city fans ,opposition fans & England fans who cant stand him has a footballer .
He is also not bad at investing his money in property & even sorting his next contract out with his lawyer & no agent .
Not bad for a so called crap player off a council estate ?
What ever he decides to do i wish him all the best ,he has played his part winning trophys for us .
100% this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.