It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Those rumours were Negredo

Nolito fucked off because he didn't like the weather, claiming his daughter's face changed colour
It was negrado, definitely…. Think tugay alluded earlier but he was most certainly accosted by a certain well know individual from Cheshire, business related, despite the rumour he’s was knocking off said individuals mrs (:

It was negrado, definitely…. Think tugay alluded earlier but he was most certainly accosted by a certain well know individual from Cheshire, business related, despite the rumour he’s was knocking off said individuals mrs (:
I need further details on this if someone doesn't mind DM'ing. I always heard he was into some of the wrong people gambling.

I agree. You only need to look at the first goal in the comeback against villa where sterling beats the fullback to cross it into the box to see how important that can be. We really need a two footed winger on the right hand side.
But for every 1 of those types of goal we score, we score 15 others were a player makes an inside run and squares it along to floor for a tap in.

That’s our preferred way of creating chances.

Using one example just because it was an important goal is not gonna change that.

There are plenty of different ways to score a goal.

Tolmie spot on, again. Gary Jacob (Arsenal source) says City and Arse have a verbal agreement.
220k per week they are saying he will be on. Big money- I can't see City having offered him that much

But for every 1 of those types of goal we score, we score 15 others were a player makes an inside run and squares it along to floor for a tap in.

That’s our preferred way of creating chances.

Using one example just because it was an important goal is not gonna change that.

There are plenty of different ways to score a goal.
Agree on our approach the last few years but that type of goal which sterling created will become more of a common factor next year, and not necessarily for the obvious Haaland, Pep is so imaginative with decoy runs and the chaos, coupled with presence Haaland will bring, will see overloads in and around the 6 yard box, much like Gundogan loves to do!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.