It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I think a newbie that came on Bluemoon including myself always got the same treatment as in being called a "Rag" or "Fuck Off back to Rawk" ect Personally I found it funny and I know alot of the longer term members just say it as a joke. You have to take these things with a pinch of salt too. You are right about starting off you could give short replies or anything just to get the posts up.
Having said that whether Gus is 22 or 42 their was still no need for the way he replied to people at times that's just my personal opinion, I think he deserved some of the bad replies from posters because he dished it out in the first place. I've nothing against the chap he's just not my cup of tea. It's pretty straight forward to mute a certain poster you don't like reading and even easier to not relpy at all to his posts.
Rag

I agree he would be wise to move on, but to where? He’s not very good, although tbf he does suffer from lack of game time. If, as it seems, the club are briefing on Ortega then it seems Pep wants an alternative to Steffen though.

That fuck up in the FA cup has seen his reputation take a massive hit. He's not as bad as many make him out to be, he's just nowhere near good enough to actually challenge Ederson and that's what we need.

There will still be plenty of clubs who would be willing to take him. I don't know who they are but he'll have options. Could well be that we'll have loan offers for him but I doubt he'll be comfortable sitting around after losing his place in the national team.

Hey hey I only accept being called a "Rag"' by people with 10,000 plus posts! Less of that now speaking to a long termer like myself in that way...My name should be in black bold writing I'm here that long! :)
Hahaha you’re right… that’s why I only went with “Rag” and not “Rag!” I was being polite :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.