It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Pol Ballus on today's podcast saying city want to sell before buying... So these last days it was 1 in and 1 out with Jesus and Phillips.

This week he expects movement on Cucurella with Zinchenko out...

I was expecting sterling and had sort of forgotten about Zini going out lol

Edit : Raz also going as per the Athletic podcast. City expect him to go. No agreement yet.

Pol Ballus on today's podcast saying city want to sell before buying... So these last days it was 1 in and 1 out with Jesus and Phillips.

so what happens if walker gets injured,is cancelo gonna play all games again

Edit : Raz also going as per the Athletic podcast
No agreement with Chelsea yet though. They need to pay up.

No need for the abuse lads, 10 years i was young and was given wrong info. I still aint saying i am a ITK. But i can claim im a KIA now. Know It All.

Tick Tack Tick Tack… Neymar

Well that’s definitely bollocks. We’re not signing Neymar, we’re not even interested in trying to.

Cucurella is our only potential signing this summer now, unless Brighton want daft money in which case Zinchenko stays and we go with what we have.

Arsenal are spending a lot this window, and like Tolmie and some others question, how do they have so much money to spend on transfers despite no CL football for years and no big incomings from sales? They are even looking to spend £65m on Raphinha, who play in the same position as their best player, seems like an odd priority imo for a team who has plenty of exiting attacking options in Saka/Martinelli/ESM/Vieira/Jesus/Nketiah while having CMs like Xhaka, Lokonga & Elneny in their squad. At the same time it currently looks like we are selling a England international winger, who we all assume will be replaced, and despite that there is no credible links really with a potential replacement at the moment. Could it be that Arsenal are able to spend so much because they know they have a big fee coming in and are getting their business done before it happens?

I'm obviously just speculating here, but Saka to City makes a lot of sense. Maybe a bit too much sense for it to not be considered it as a real possibility.
Having read Swiss Ramble tweet on twitter about the incoming 70% of revenue to replace ffp, Arsenal are 94% so I wonder if they are going all out for champions league places this season & the extra income. It seems risky thou

One of Zin or ake might go. Just my guess considering the links seen in this forum and media.
Naymar or saka or may be salah they are definitely the positions we might consider this window or may be the next window specially if raheem leave the club.
Losing jesus and sterling is too much even if we add haaland and alvarez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.