It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Is the brake the internet guy not going to be Jao Felix? Or am I underestimating the size of the deal?

Having read Swiss Ramble tweet on twitter about the incoming 70% of revenue to replace ffp, Arsenal are 94% so I wonder if they are going all out for champions league places this season & the extra income. It seems risky thou
They were at 66% the season before Covid and they're going to slowly introduce the new rules so I doubt that's an insurmountable problem for them.

A few Everton fans online getting confident that Zinny will sign for them. He's their main target apparently

So it's likely the remaining business in the window will be Zinchenko and Sterling going and then just a Left Back in. I don't see us bringing anyone else in.

Plus new deals for Foden and hopefully Bernardo.
Foden & Rodri apparently.

(new deals that is before people panic)

A few Everton fans online getting confident that Zinny will sign for them. He's their main target apparently
Everton might need to rethink buying anyone with UEFAs rules that stadium development counts towards their new FFP.

I hope Zin stays.

so inline with what pol ballus said today in the podcast about zini going and cucurella coming this week or next

I think Everton giving him the mid field role which he wants

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.