It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

So it's likely the remaining business in the window will be Zinchenko and Sterling going and then just a Left Back in. I don't see us bringing anyone else in.

Plus new deals for Foden and hopefully Bernardo.

yup

Yes guys, been a long while. We having a solid window so far. TH giving good info but i had to come for the Citeh fans with a bombshell.

The big player we are going to sign is Neymar. Citeh links will appear in media in next 36 hours…
Tell me you are Joking

So it's likely the remaining business in the window will be Zinchenko and Sterling going and then just a Left Back in. I don't see us bringing anyone else in.

I could see us try and get a centre back, if Chelsea convince Ake to leave for them.

Bernardo's not extending with 3 years left on his deal, especially not when he wants to leave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.