It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

They will but to be fair he’s had his fair share him, myself included. I think the system and city worked for him. Can’t see him being as he was elsewhere but who knows. I’m glad it’s sorted early and we will recoup some cash for him. Can’t say fairer than that

Agree mate. The SAS being fed by de Bruyne and Silva was the stuff of dreams

Complete moron wanting to leave us for Chelsea.
Really?

Chelsea can offer Sterling something we can't and that's guaranteed game time. Bought for £50m and now going to be sold for £50m after 7 years and winning numerous trophies. Great deal for both parties.

All the best to him apart from when he faces us of course.

If Raheem is sold we 100% need to replace him. I never understood all the stick he gets on here. His movement is one of the best if not the best in Europe. He has pace to get away from a defender over 2/3 yards but more times than not its hos movement that gets him in behind rather than his pace. He's incredibly good at it.
That is his only world class attribute. His movement which is fantastic. People say he mainly scores taps in, yes because he’s there. Also shows his technical skills with quite comfortably missing the most open nets I’ve ever seen, ever. Because he isn’t naturally talented but because of that great attribute of being in the right place. He runs down blind alleys, goes through one on one more than I’ve ever seen and fail to get a shot away. More often than not he cuts back to try to round the defenders he was always ahead of. Perfect time to cash in and thanks for the memories.

If this was Football Manager it's a out now I'd put in a cheeky bid for Salah, say £50m just to see what their resolve and the players reaction is...

If this was Football Manager it's a out now I'd put in a cheeky bid for Salah, say £50m just to see what their resolve and the players reaction is...
Completely agree. Liverpool are the ones putting the word out their that they are will to sell Salah this summer. It's looking increasingly likely he won't be signing a new contract.
The last thing Liverpool want is for Salah to go for absolutely nothing next summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.