It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Don’t think it makes any sense at all, he’s 30 I’d guess the reason liverpool won’t offer him what he wants are the same reasons we wouldn’t pay £50 mill and pay what he wants for I’d guess at least 4 years. I think 2 years from now we’d regret it. Sort of transfer that united would make.
I personally don't want salah but on a 4 year deal he could still be used by us maybe at nycfc for a year or two he would be a massive profile signing for them and the league.

All the noise from Salah's camp is he's staying in the Premier League and he wants wages that match De Bruyne. That leaves 3 options:
- Stay at Liverpool (they don't want to pay him).
- Go to City.
- Go to Chelsea.

He only turned 30, 2 weeks ago, De Bruyne is 31 tomorrow and I don't think any of us are too worried about his age. I expect Salah to still be at the top level in 3 years time.
I think KDB if managed has 2 or 3 more years before he drops off, but we have him and aren’t buying him. I don’t think salah is the sort of player that will go on to playing at the level he has until his mid 30s. I be surprised if we looked at paying £50 plus mill and giving him anywhere near KDB money for 4 or 5 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.