It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

There's a reason why I sometimes post Youtube vids on the main transfer thread.

I discovered a long time back that plenty of media inhabit Blue Moon, whether they be lads sat in the office or aggregators such as Romano.

He's successful because he is tapped in to such platforms or has people desperate to ingratiate themselves on Twitter.

You don't have to understand it mate, it's not really for you to understand. It is personal to me and have noticed a major uptick, not just Romano, but other Twitter sources, passing off info that could only have come from PMs.

I can be more guarded on PMs, going forward.
I hope you don’t mind me passing your last PM on although I’m unsure how “stop being a busy ****” is going to help anyone ;-)

I know he is an opposition player but to compare him to Sutcliffe is poor taste to say the least.

Also I’m happy he is wanting to bleed the red scousers, should be happy with that. Why are you getting upset he wants to adversely affect the finances of the American tossers who like to show a tidy profit in their accounts! His demands are already upsetting the apple cart at red scouse and is why Sadio left for greener financial pastures.
Firstly, I'm far from 'upset'. Secondly, it was just a bit of gallows humour. Apologies if it offended you (and, no, I'm not being sarcastic).

There's a reason why I sometimes post Youtube vids on the main transfer thread.

I discovered a long time back that plenty of media inhabit Blue Moon, whether they be lads sat in the office or aggregators such as Romano.

He's successful because he is tapped in to such platforms or has people desperate to ingratiate themselves on Twitter.

You don't have to understand it mate, it's not really for you to understand. It is personal to me and have noticed a major uptick, not just Romano, but other Twitter sources, passing off info that could only have come from PMs.

I can be more guarded on PMs, going forward.
Tolm, what’s the rationale behind giving information to certain people on PM that you’re unwilling to share on here?..

Imagine a journalist not looking at forums or contacting people to try and get an inside scoop, he’s doing his job this is lunacy. If you don’t want something picked up and passed off don’t post it on the internet!

It makes perfect business sense for the club to brief we are happy to not replace departing players. By playing it cool as if we are not bothered then it keeps the ball in our court, by saying we need to replace players then prices shoot up for any potential targets.
The club will know what they need and who they want, they are not daft and we are not run or owned by amateurs. City will do their business selling then wait a bit before casually enquiring about players and keeping up the appearance we are happy to walk away as it’s not a “necessity”.
History tells us though we are happy to wait a season or two to replace a player leaving if it means we get the perfect option, what we won’t do is be rushed/forced/bent over to bring one in right away.
Right or wrong it’s the path they walk and so far have had success in doing it that way, yes it’s been close at time but we come through it so I don’t see that model changing. We are also very good at being linked with certain players (Neymar for example) to then do sign someone totally left field and out the blue.
I’m not worried, I’m confident we have a plan and have known for a while the players leaving, staying and incoming.

I'm not having that. Cancelo, Zinchenko or Phillips at centre back against any half decent opposition would be a nightmare and an easily avoidable one. Walker and Cucurella completely untested at centreback in a back four.

We can just avoid any of that by replacing Ake if he goes. If Pep's got total faith in someone like Mbete then I can understand that but that's not really his style. We've shown time and again why squad depth can (and usually is) the difference when it comes to winning the title. Leaving ourselves short in terms of backups would just be an unnecessary risk.
Phillips has played at CB - he even played their a few times last season for Leeds. I'd be pretty relaxed about Walker playing too.

I was pointing out that we're much better off than 19/20, and we're also likely to be in a better position than last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.