It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

even if Laporte and Stones were out, we'd have Dias, Walker, Cancelo, Cucurella, Zinchenko, and Phillips, who has played at centre back before

I'm not having that. Cancelo, Zinchenko or Phillips at centre back against any half decent opposition would be a nightmare and an easily avoidable one. Walker and Cucurella completely untested at centreback in a back four.

We can just avoid any of that by replacing Ake if he goes. If Pep's got total faith in someone like Mbete then I can understand that but that's not really his style. We've shown time and again why squad depth can (and usually is) the difference when it comes to winning the title. Leaving ourselves short in terms of backups would just be an unnecessary risk.

Feels like an ego thing this. If youre posting as an ITK on a fans forum, accept that as soon as you do so, you have no control over where that info gets used. Not everyone on here is a york away blue (much as they may say so).

If you share info by DM in confidence to anonymous accounts and have a problem with those individuals not keeping it to themselves, dont share info with people you dont know. Its naive.

If youve got a problem with Romano or any other would be journo passing off info for their own, just put it out there first. The internet is a wonderful thing, but its not good at containment.

There's a reason why I sometimes post Youtube vids on the main transfer thread.

I discovered a long time back that plenty of media inhabit Blue Moon, whether they be lads sat in the office or aggregators such as Romano.

He's successful because he is tapped in to such platforms or has people desperate to ingratiate themselves on Twitter.

You don't have to understand it mate, it's not really for you to understand. It is personal to me and have noticed a major uptick, not just Romano, but other Twitter sources, passing off info that could only have come from PMs.

I can be more guarded on PMs, going forward.
Well you know it's not me, I haven't PM'd you for ages!

With love, Fabrizio x

;o)

People are free to do what they want on an open platform, but if it costs me potential money or contacts, then I draw the line.

Good luck to Josh and Romano if they can fool people in to parting with their money, I wish I had could monetize the internet sufficiently for it to be worthwhile!!!
This is why we can’t have nice things… I think you should stop sending pms tolm. Share what you can here, you have nothing to prove anymore in terms of reliability.

Edit: If you still want to do it then my inbox is open. ;)

Flapping all over the place, trust the club - the squad will be where pep wants in terms of depth, experience and flexibility.

Nothing more, nothing less - rumours are rumours and don’t forget this is such a well run club now.

The "experts" around here will tell you how wrong you are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.