It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

There's a reason why I sometimes post Youtube vids on the main transfer thread.

I discovered a long time back that plenty of media inhabit Blue Moon, whether they be lads sat in the office or aggregators such as Romano.

He's successful because he is tapped in to such platforms or has people desperate to ingratiate themselves on Twitter.

You don't have to understand it mate, it's not really for you to understand. It is personal to me and have noticed a major uptick, not just Romano, but other Twitter sources, passing off info that could only have come from PMs.

I can be more guarded on PMs, going forward.

Josh Wilson might be one Tolmie, the guys charging for info. He's just made a patreon and Podcast. Most of the info he apparently knows about City is exactly what you share on here.

There's a reason why I sometimes post Youtube vids on the main transfer thread.

I discovered a long time back that plenty of media inhabit Blue Moon, whether they be lads sat in the office or aggregators such as Romano.

He's successful because he is tapped in to such platforms or has people desperate to ingratiate themselves on Twitter.

You don't have to understand it mate, it's not really for you to understand. It is personal to me and have noticed a major uptick, not just Romano, but other Twitter sources, passing off info that could only have come from PMs.

I can be more guarded on PMs, going forward.

Never pm you and wouldn’t! Just don’t bother responding to them just Say on here your not going to respond to pm so don’t bother!

Josh Wilson might be one Tolmie, the guys charging for info. He's just made a patreon and Podcast. Most of the info he apparently knows about City is exactly what you share on here.

People are free to do what they want on an open platform, but if it costs me potential money or contacts, then I draw the line.

Good luck to Josh and Romano if they can fool people in to parting with their money, I wish I had could monetize the internet sufficiently for it to be worthwhile!!!

Seems unthinkable that the club would actually weaken the squad, in terms of depth, ahead of this season, with the World Cup and five subs rule. Long way to go yet in this window though, so no need to panic. Am sure there will be a plan in place if we were to sell Jesus, Sterling, Ake and Zinchenko, but it's by no means a given that they'll all leave.

Or that some of them won’t be replaced.

People are free to do what they want on an open platform, but if it costs me potential money or contacts, then I draw the line.

Good luck to Josh and Romano if they can fool people in to parting with their money, I wish I had could monetize the internet sufficiently for it to be worthwhile!!!

Have you thought about setting yourself up on OnlyFans TH? By the sound of the title it MUST be a football fan community of some sort?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.