It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

So out of them six, Grealish coming off an average season, Haaland and Alvarez first season in the premier league, Palmer making a couple of fisrt team appearances and an injury hit season. We better hope they all hit the ground running.
Spoken like a true optimist...

Why are they still allowed to make new signings sign when they owe £200m in unpaid and deferred wages to existing and former players? Totally unethical
Other than Torres who we've been generous with payment terms because it suits us to have 55m transfer on the books, who have they paid a transfer fee for.
I've only see them sign free transfers & are struggling to find €50m for Lewandowski

Other than Torres who we've been generous with payment terms because it suits us to have 55m transfer on the books, who have they paid a transfer fee for.
I've only see them sign free transfers & are struggling to find €50m for Lewandowski
They don't have a pot to piss in, boiled or otherwise...

So out of them six, Grealish coming off an average season, Haaland and Alvarez first season in the premier league, Palmer making a couple of fisrt team appearances and an injury hit season. We better hope they all hit the ground running.
So working on your theory, Spurs,Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool better hope that all their new players hit the ground running .
But, United will be ok and win the league as they've bought nobody and the one's they have from last season will be primed and ready to go.
It's a good job we are not run by some of the apprentice Peps on here

Grealish has had a year of bedding in. I don’t think he can hit the ground running, he hit the ground a year ago. Palmer too.
Haaland is the one that people hope and expect to hit the ground running.
Álvarez is a backup so I wouldn’t be too worried about him hitting the ground running.

With the attitude you have you’d imagine we haven’t won the league in 5 years - not won 4 out of 5.

So working on your theory, Spurs,Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool better hope that all their new players hit the ground running .
But, United will be ok and win the league as they've bought nobody and the one's they have from last season will be primed and ready to go.
It's a good job we are not run by some of the apprentice Peps on here
I think Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool will akl hope any new signing do hit the ground running. As for us I think we have got a potentially great front six, but that is what it is at the moment potential. We can't really say that Palmer and Alvarez are guaranteed to have brilliant seasons. I am not a apprentice Pep but I am entitled to give my opinion on a forum.

Grealish has had a year of bedding in. I don’t think he can hit the ground running, he hit the ground a year ago. Palmer too.
Haaland is the one that people hope and expect to hit the ground running.
Álvarez is a backup so I wouldn’t be too worried about him hitting the ground running.

With the attitude you have you’d imagine we haven’t won the league in 5 years - not won 4 out of 5.
We didn’t win the league with that front six, hopefully this season we will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.