It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Query for those in the know. When there’s a buy back clause and the club decides they want to buy the player back, does the player get any say? Can they say no I don’t fancy it?

It’s quite impressive that Barcelona can piss off both Manchester clubs at the same time

Query for those in the know. When there’s a buy back clause and the club decides they want to buy the player back, does the player get any say? Can they say no I don’t fancy it?
Of course they can.

But why would they pass up on the opportunity?

They've pissed off a few fans. I doubt the club is even remotely pissed off
You don’t think that unsettling one of our best players and trying buy ridiculously cheap is pissing off the club? Also the whole Frankie thing with United has to have them irate

Not sure about that. Lavia has never played a league game. 2 cup appearances.
Luiz had 11 starts in Brazil’s top flight and 38 games in La Liga when we sold him

Is Luiz ever touted to be highly rated like Lavia was? and besides he is not even our own academy product. There's will be difference in term of potential between Luiz and Lavia if they have the same age in comparison. Southampton can see that (with their highly rated scouting team) and they will insist a higher buy back before aggreing 14m for him. 40m is still reasonable fee for potentially a world class dm, Southampton will make a decent profit and City can get a world class dm at 40m price tag.

You don’t think that unsettling one of our best players and trying buy ridiculously cheap is pissing off the club? Also the whole Frankie thing with United has to have them irate
Have they made an offer for any of our players?
Or is this just Barca friendly media mouthing off on their behalf for the 'benefit' of their fans?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.