It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Is Luiz ever touted to be highly rated like Lavia was? and besides he is not even our own academy product. There's will be difference in term of potential between Luiz and Lavia if they have the same age in comparison. Southampton can see that (with their highly rated scouting team) and they will insist a higher buy back before aggreing 14m for him. 40m is still reasonable fee for potentially a world class dm, Southampton will make a decent profit and City can get a world class dm at 40m price tag.
So, you're assuming they've insisted on a higher buy back?

Barca are total wankers, think everybody should bend over a barrel for them when they want a clubs player, yet when some club wants to buy one of their players it's met with a ' not for sale' fuck off. How they're getting away with buying and not selling is beyond me

Barca- give us Bernardo you fucking City wankers, 50m offer so hand him over now.
City- OK that meets our valuation
If we do sell we better make sure we don't give him away, 85m is still way too cheap. Has to be 100m plus if Bernardo wants out

Obviously, I hope he is happy now and stays. However, I really don't see him signing a new contract, so it's money now or let him walk for nothing.

If the right money is on the table, I think City will take it. Whichever way it goes, I'd much prefer it settled before the season starts
As you say, "the right money"...Barca wont have the cash for £80m (which should be our minimum valuation of him) and who else is going to have that.....The only other ones are Madrid as I cant see him going to the German league and I highly doubt anyone from the prem will pay that amount and even if they would his reasons for leaving would be to go back to Spain so again it aint happening.

If he doesnt sign a new contract he will go in 2 years on a free.....or when in his last year we will do what we are doing with Sterlnig now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.