It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I’ve watched several of these random twitter accounts popping up for weeks, and most of them copy FabrizioRomano, who’s one of the few reliable journos on there. I wouldn’t listen too much to ’Gabriel’. And I highly doubt there will be any replacements for Sterling. We have so many forwards as it is.
If this isn’t a very good Clarkie I’d probably advise against praising Mr Romano on Bluemoon.

If this isn’t a very good Clarkie I’d probably advise against praising Mr Romano on Bluemoon.
I've been wondering for some time why some on hear are so harsh toward Romano...is it some sort of anti Italian thing?...hoping not...

It really doesnt matter but to those that do, im not convinced we can claim torres in our net spend. Torres sale was last season and goes against Grealish. To claim the Torres sale and ignore the fact we paid £100m for a player 6 months earlier is on similar lines to dippers coutinho money claims
Including Ferran in this summer's numbers is big Coutinho money energy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.